The UPV is known as university that contributes towards the innovation of companies and other entities of our society. It achieves this by training people with an innovative and entrepreneurial approach in their teaching centres. And it does so by transferring knowledge from its research units.
To enable this contribution in terms of innovation to reach society, the UPV has several specialised units in the implementation of the relationship with companies and institutions:
- The Promotion and Support to Research, Innovation and Transfer service, i2T, in the field of knowledge transfer UPV.
- The Polytechnic City of Innovation Foundation, in services related to the UPV’s Science Park.
- The CPI2020 Programme, in the preparation of Horizon 2020 projects.
- The Lifelong Learning Centre, in the preparation of courses outside of official studies.
- IDEAS UPV in the support for entrepreneurship and business creation of UPV students.
- The Integrated Employment Service, in contacting companies so that UPV students are able to carry out internships and be recruited by such companies.
The Orientation for Innovation Unit of the Valencian Business Confederation collaborates with the UPV units in promoting the relationship between the University and Valencian companies.