What is it about?

Many students wish to complement their training with curricular or extracurricular internships. Such internships can also be carried out linked to a UPV research group, in this way, they participate in the R&D works of the lecturers thus approaching the research and knowledge transfer environment.

Collaboration grants for students are usually associated with projects and research contracts, so they are called by those responsible for them as required. The Ministry of Education also assigns this type of grants to the University Departments, whose call is made by the university.

How can I request a collaboration grant?

If you would like to benefit from a collaboration grant, please inform your lecturers and pay attention to the news they publish and also to those published by the Vice-chancellor of Research, Innovation and Transfer.